Catching Fire Movie review (spoiler free)

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie Review


The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery




Our girl is still on fire!

If you thought last year's The Hunger Games was amazing, than this years Catching Fire was PHENOMENAL. Many knew Catching Fire was going to be a huge success. Samantha says "It brought tears to my eyes, as I watched my fictional friends pop out of the pages of the book onto the big screen. It was like I was breathing the words
from the pages all over again, from the elevator scene with Johanna to the heartbreaking words of "Katniss there is no District 12." The movie left me speechless even though I already knew everything that was going to happen. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10. Not because I'm madly in love with the books but because all the cast and crew brought the book to life. I could not imagine it any other way. None of the
actors or actresses let me down, they played there part exactly right. It was unbelievable. If you haven't went and viewed. 

All the characters were spot on from the sexy Finnick Odair to the insane but smart Wiress. 
If you haven't seen Catching Fire yet, you still have a chance to catch it in theaters! Hurry before its too late!
And if you loved the movie, you can buy the DVD which comes out March 7,2014(estimated date). 

Come on you guys lets get our fandom on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We appreciate it (: