The Whispers of the Fallen by J.D. Netto book review {spoiler free}


The Whispers of The Fallen By J.D.Netto

Rate:

3 out of 5 stars


Book Reviewer: Sam


About The Whispers of The Fallen:

Ever since the dawn of days, rumors about the Diary of Lucifer echoed throughout Elysium. Hidden from all human knowledge, the Diary was kept a secret, locked away in the small village of Agalmath.
Isaac and Demetre find themselves in a dangerous journey as they uncover the truth about the Diary and those who guarded it for all these years. However, for Isaac and Demetre, danger lies at every step, hidden in the most unexpected places.
Hunted by the Nephilins and the Fallen Stars, they must find others who will join them in the battle against the coming darkness.

From goodreads.com


Review:
Although this story is something that I thought I would love to read, I found myself wanting to set the book down and just give up. The story was action packed but it was very predictable and just a bit too slow. I didn't connect with the characters at all and I also didn't quite understand everything. However I will be purchasing this book soon and give it a shot at re-reading it because I really am fascinated with the world the author created and I really just want to understand everything. I am giving it a 3 out of 5 stars because it was not horrible, I did like it but I felt that the pace was just a bit to slow.
Please remember that this is just my opinion, do not let this discourage you from reading the book. You may find it more enjoyable then I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We appreciate it (: